Terms & Conditions
Be sure to read this page in its entirety as your purchase is bound by all policies.
By purchasing from Don Diva Global Media you are agreeing to abide by all below terms and conditions.
According to USPS, due to limited transportation availability as a result of nationwide COVID-19 impacts, package delivery times may be extended up to 4 weeks in some instances. Unfortunately, our customer service representatives do not have more detailed tracking information than that found on the USPS website. Refunds will not be provided while your package is in transit. We thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times
Orders may ship in multiple packages as products may ship from different locations.
- All apparel orders ship in 10 to 14 business days
- No refunds on any apparel orders
- Exchange only if returned in it's original condition
- Buyer pays return shipping
- We do not issue refunds for book orders that are delivered as purchased to an inmate or correctional institution
- Book orders may be delivered through Amazon. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the inmate can receive packages from Amazon
- We do not issue refunds for digital products that have been delivered
- We do not issue refunds for digital products purchased by mistake
- Don Diva Global Media does not give refunds for orders that have been shipped as purchased for any reason.
- We do not offer refunds for inmate orders that are rejected, returned or otherwise undelivered for any reason.
Don Diva Magazine Inmate Orders
- It is the customer's responsibility to confirm Don Diva Magazine and all other books and materials are accepted at the inmate's institution BEFORE ordering. We do not give refunds for rejected orders due to content or any other reason identified by the institution.
- It is the customer's responsibility to provide the inmate's complete address including inmate number at the time of ordering. Shipping labels are created with the address exactly as it is entered by the customer. Please be sure the address is correct and complete.
- Inmate Magazines are the only Don Diva Magazine version sent to inmates. The content is the same as the Print and Digital versions.
- Inmate Magazines covers may look different than they do on our website.
- If you order a Print or Digital version for an inmate, we will exchange the issue for a currently available Inmate Magazines, at our sole discretion. We will not contact you for an alternate issue number.
- If you choose to purchase a Print issue for an inmate, do so at your own risk.
- It is the customers responsibility to update the inmates address if they are moved prior to our shipping. If inmate is transferred before the order arrives, customer will need to pay a reshipment fee to have package forwarded to new location.
- Don Diva Magazines are shipped directly from the publisher, DDM Publishing.
- If the inmate’s facility requires an invoice to be shipped with the inmate’s order, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify us prior to us shipping. If the order is rejected by the facility there will be a reshipment fee to reship the order with an invoice.
Ordering the $30 special for an Inmate
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure an inmate can receive 5 and 10 magazines in the same package before ordering
- An additional fee will be charged to ship in separate packages
Rejected or Returned Inmate Orders
- Delivery of orders/magazines to an inmate is entirely subject to the discretion of the jail/prison in which they are being housed. Don Diva Global Media cannot be held liable for the delivery of any order to an inmate. Don Diva Global Media is no longer liable for delivery once the order reaches the facility.
Options for Returned/Rejected Orders
- If an order is not delivered to the inmate for any reason, the publisher in its sole discretion may reship the order for a fee to cover shipping/handling.
- Contact email@example.com to arrange payment.
- If the customer does not want the order reshipped, we will email the digital versions of the issues purchased, if available; or similar to the email provided by the customer.
- If you have any questions or need additional information regarding our rejection/return policy, please contact the customer service department by email prior to ordering: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facility Notification to Inmate
We are aware many institutions/jails have the policy to notify the inmate their order has been rejected and/or returned. However, the inmate is not always notified or the product returned. In these instances, Don Diva Global Media cannot be held liable for the delivery of any order to an inmate.
- There is also the possibility that one magazine issue will be accepted and delivered to an inmate and another rejected. This is at the sole discretion of the facility and Don Diva Global Media cannot be held liable for the delivery of any order to an inmate.
For INMATES ONLY versions of Don Diva Magazine
- All purchases are final. Don Diva will not offer a refund if a customer accidently orders an issue that is marked FOR INMATES ONLY
- When purchasing magazines for an inmate, do not ship them to your home and try to reship them. All magazines/books must be shipped directly from the us.
Thank you for your business and support of Don Diva Magazine!