Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from the buystreetcertified.com/Don Diva Global you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions.
- No refunds on any apparel orders
- Exchange only if returned in it's original condition
- Buyer pays shipping
The Crack Era: The Rise, Fall and Redemption of Kevin Chiles
Don Diva Magazine Inmate Orders
- Inmate Magazines are the only Don Diva Magazine version sent to inmates. The content is the same as the Print and Digital versions.
- Inmate Magazines covers may look different than they do on our website.
- If you order a Print or Digital version for an inmate, we will exchange the issue for a currently available Inmate Magazines, at our sole discretion.
- We will not contact you for an alternate issue number.
- If you choose to purchase a Print issue for an inmate, do so at your own risk.
Ordering the 10 for $40 or 5 for $25 special for an Inmate
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure an inmate can receive 5 and 10 magazines in the same package before ordering.
We do not offer refunds for orders rejected or undelivered to an inmate for any reason.
Rejected or Returned Inmate Orders
Delivery of orders/magazines to an inmate is entirely subject to the discretion of the jail/prison in which they are being housed. Buystreetcertified.com/Don Diva Global cannot be held liable for the delivery of any order to an inmate.
Facility Notification to Inmate
- We are aware many institutions/jails have the policy to notify the inmate their order has been rejected and/or returned. However, the inmate is not always notified or the product returned. In these instances, buystreetcertified.com/Don Diva Global cannot be held liable for the delivery of any order to an inmate.
There is also the possibility that one magazine issue will be accepted and delivered to an inmate and another rejected. This is at the sole discretion of the facility and buystreetcertified.com/Don Diva Global cannot be held liable for the delivery of any order to an inmate.
We will not reship or provide a full or partial refund due to rejection/return by the inmate’s facility.
Shipped from Publisher
- Don Diva Magazines are shipped directly from the publisher, DDM Publishing.
Inmate Order Receipts/Invoices
If the inmate’s facility requires an invoice to be shipped with the inmate’s order, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to notify us prior to shipping. If the order is rejected by the facility there will be a reshipment fee to reship the order with an invoice.
We do not give refunds for orders that do not meet the jail/prison's mail policies.|
If an order is not delivered to the inmate for any reason, the publisher in its sole discretion may reship the order for a fee to cover shipping/handling.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment.
If the customer does not want the order reshipped, we will email the digital versions of the issues purchased or similar to the email provided by the customer.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the customer service department by email prior to ordering: email@example.com.
Thank you for your business and support of Don Diva Magazine!